Thursday, April 10, 2008

Religion of Peace Follow Up

Here are the responses I got to my question: 300, 1400, 10000 and 10880. At the time of submission, the 10880 was correct! However, that number has since risen to 10886.

10886. That is a lot of attacks. Now perhaps those verses of the Qur'an have been taken out of context. But they were not taken out of context by me! They are being taken out of context by the leaders of Islam. They are being taken out of context by the Muslims we are talking about here...the ones who directed and carried out those 10886 attacks. So whether those verses are in context or not...it simply does not matter.

Another argument people have been making is that I am being unfair in judging and generalizing all Muslims. Let me point out that I specifically said that a great deal of Muslims are not like this. Islam the religion breeds hate and violence. From the very start, that was the case. Read a bit about Mohammad, their profit and founder. He was a very violent, immoral man. So too is his religion. Again...not all Muslims are like this...many are not. When I say Islam is violent, I am talking about its teachings, its philosophies, etc....not necessary all the people.

If those quotes from the Qur'an are not enough to get you to see that this religion is violent and a threat to Western civilization....if the fact that there have been nearly 11000 attacks in 7 years isn't proof of their violence and hate....if the fact that I, an American going against the 'tyranny of the majority,' am not worthy of being listened to for the simple reason that I am going against the majority...then don't let me do the talking. Let those that embrace the violent qualities of Islam speak for themselves.

Yes, they can be found in the Middle East...on television shows for children, as a mockery of Mickey Mouse, spreading hate and talking of world conquest:



They can be found in the streets of London, calling for the destruction of western nations...calling for blood...because of a cartoon published that poked fun at Mohammad:



They can be found as the heads of state calling for the total inhalation of Israel and all who support them (like America):

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/10/26/news/iran.php

They can even be found in the United States....in New York State, training in fortified camps where gunfire can be heard on a regular basis:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48868


People...this is real. These things are real. I am not making this up. My question to you is this: Are you open minded enough to see the dangers that the religion of Islam brings? Or would you rather bury your head in the sand, turn the other way because it doesn't directly effect you right now? These people...these extremists...the ones who have the power...they hate you. They hate you so much they would die so long as they could take you with them. Why? Because their religion promises them a wonderful afterlife if they are martyrs. It is time to wake up folks.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

AN 11 YEAR OLD SINGING ABOUT HOW AK-47s ARE THE ONLY OPTION OF LIFE?!
Why do they not want to protect their children from this sort of thing?!

As an older sister, I have several younger siblings whom I love very much, it is crucial to me to protect them from horrifying things like this! How can someone, in their right mind, allow children to watch such things?!
Would WE as Americans want to teach our children to go play with Daddy's automatic?

Imagine a TV show like Sesame Street encouraging your children to play with explosives.
Out comes Big Bird talking to Grover with something in his hands. He shows the TV screen what he has and says "See Grover? This is C-4! I take my pet C-4 with me everywhere. Soon my C-4 and me will have some fun in the local market with lots of people around!"
Parents all over would have a fit! I'd even have a fit, and I'm not a parent yet! So I don't have the protective instinct that a parent does.

Can you imagine such a thing?
How can people encourage their children to do such things?
*shakes head* It truly scares me!
These people could be the next strong force of the World. Imagine them being the next "America"... the next "Roman Empire". *shudders*


The reason they insist on blowing people, specifically Christians, up is because their religion teaches that the only way to get into heaven is by living a perfect, sinless life (which, of course, is impossible) OR killing a Christian.
-Look it up. It's true.

And this is a "peace loving religion"?
No. That's not a lie I will buy into.

For those Muslims who are deceived and lost in their religion that is spun with lies... I shall be praying for them. They grieve me to the soul, and I ache for them.

Thanks for the blog, Todd. As usual, I appreciate it.
Keep up the good work, and don't be dismayed. Speak the truth for the Glory of the Lord, and encourage everyone to pray for these people!
Father God, have mercy on us!

Your sister in Christ,
~Danica

Anonymous said...

Honestly I didn't read the entry in full because it is 5am and I am ever so sleepy but I did want to check out your blog.
If nothing else I do like it aestically(spelt wrong Im sure)

I watched the videos both of which I have seen before.

The one showing the protest. It looks like your basic protest there are not a huge number of people their it looks like 100 tops. Thats 100 people who have come out to protest to burn down denmark out of 1.6million muslims in the country. And the guy saying that they should invade denmark and take the women as war booty isn't in the right sense of mind. If I were there I wouldn't listen to that idiot.

The other video which Im sure most people find more disturbing is from a palestinian tv channel.
Which channel is this?
Who funds it? Is it private or public funded?
Do advertisers pay for it?
This channel could be run by a rich palestinian who hates america and uses it as his own propoganda purposes.
How many people are watching this channel?
What are the ratings?
Is that phone call scripted? probably like most television it is probably preplanned.

I mean back home me and my friend watch a public access show where this man dresses up like a woman and spouts "his" or "her" (im not sure wht it wants to be called exactly) beliefs at like 2am.
I think we are the only people that are watching him. Isn't their some slight chance that this is a public access show put on by some nuts?

IDK I am going to bed.

Anonymous said...

Ok So I found out by googling PMV that that mickey mouse spoof and other shows are put on by a hamas sponsored station
That is a terrorist groups propoganda channel
it is not run by the public
extremists put what they want on it
That doesn't show the general populations choice of TV shows just this group's

Todd said...

Cliff-

When you are not so tired, go back and read the whole post...because if you read the whole post, you will see that your comments are irrelevant. You will see that I am not talking about the general public here...I am talking about the ones that matter...the ones that have the power and resources to continue doing exactly what they have been doing.

Anonymous said...

Todd are you the kid who lives about 4 doors down from my in my dorm?
Because if not I never meant to post here I thought it was his blog and I was reading his debate with another kid on our floor, which lead me here.

Anonymous said...

So much fear mongering...

Anonymous said...

"So much fear mongering..." -Anonymous

10886 attacks. 10886. Today a government official was shot to death by pro-taliban militants. In this past week 209 people have been brutally KILLED. And all of them by Muslims, who btw use verses from the Qur'an as their justification. You can't just say that they're just a minority of extremists either:

A poll conducted by a Pakistani website called Jam't-ud-Da'wah (and btw Pakistani Muslims are labelled as "moderate") asks this question:

"What should be the response of Muslim Ummah to the blasphemous caricatures published in Denmark?

1 Boycott Danish products and Services 23 11.68%

2 Expel Danish ambassadors from Muslim countries 10 5.08%

3 Kill the Cartoonist and the Editors who published it 123 62.44%

4 Ignore this nonsense and keep preaching Islam with peace 41 20.81%"

62.44%. That's not just an ignorable minority. Let's take a look at the USA's Muslim population(from Fox News):

"WASHINGTON — One out of four young U.S. Muslims believe homicide bombings against civilians are OK to "defend Islam," according to a new poll.

The poll by the Pew Research Center also finds some Muslim Americans seem to be separating from mainstream America in their attitudes toward the War on Terror and U.S. Mideast policy.

The study found that among the nation's younger Muslims, 26 percent say homicide bombings can at least rarely be justified "in order to defend Islam from its enemies."

One out of four. This isn't just a minority! There are many other polls like these two but I think I've made my point. This is a threat to our freedom and way of life. And one more thing. It isn't fear-mongering to recognize a real and growing threat. It's common sense. If we all had just scoffed at those who recognized threats to our nation and our lives in the past, we would've been dead a long, long time ago.

Great article Todd. :) God bless.

Anonymous said...

Fear mongering. I suppose in the 1930s anyone who talked about the rhetoric coming out of Nazi Germany was a fear monger too. It is sadly obvious a great many people either don't know their history or haven't learned from it. Now we have much more than just rhetoric and people just want to dig a hole in the sand and pretend nothing is happening.