Sunday, October 26, 2008

Election Novena

First off, this semester has been too busy for me to post. That doesn't mean I haven't had a lot of thoughts, but just no time to share them.

However, with what we face in just over a week, time needs to be made to post at least something. And so, for my fellow Catholic brothers and sisters, I bring you this, which was passed along to me by a friend.

This is a novena for the election. The link is just one page of text, explaining why this is vital. The priest who initiated this movement does not sugar coat this, and nor should he. Things that have been going on, such as the economy, are NOT coincidence.

Read this...and act how the Holy Spirit directs you.

http://www.fathercorapi.com/PDF/ElectionNovena.pdf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO YOU THINK YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR MR. OBAMA....he's going to bring us great change. But, I am challenging you....to watch the following video...and see if, after viewing it in it's entirety...you can pull that lever and vote for a man who says that abortion is ok...that it's just a matter of Choice....I challenge you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_hPlXn6Sro